Not a good stretch coming up on the weather front. We are running this morning(Friday) and have to cx Tomorrow, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. We are adding two more 10 hour trips to try and accommodate those that are signed up for Sunday/Monday. New dates are Friday November 22 and Sunday November 24! Please wait until after 9 this morning to call and change date or get deposits back. We just made these changes this morning and the office needs a little time to catch up. PS: fishing today was slow, mainly due to very rough seas and a ridiculous strong tide, compounding the rough seas. High guys had 4-5 Haddock, but it wasn’t good. Hopefully after this weather we’ll be back at it big time.

Capt Les Jr

Book Now