We have opened up a third boat for April 5th, due to today’s weather(Thursday) and cancellation. I know a lot of you tried to move your reservations with no availability until later next week. So give a call or book on line for Monday. Friday, Saturday and Sunday are already sold out, but if you live local we have a waiting list. Thanks. Looks like a great stretch of weather after today’s storm.
Capt Les

Book Now