Yesterday’s cancellation was a no brainer and the forecast lived up to its hype. Nasty out there. Not a breath of wind this morning, glassy calm. I guess some wind this afternoon but looking ahead I think with confidence we’ll get out everyday. We had a group of 4 cancel on Wednesday, other than that we are sold out until Monday the 10th, including Easter Sunday which is rarely sold out. Remember we keep passenger counts 75-80% of summer numbers, due to the cold. Next week we have two and even three public boats available some days, so availability is great, Monday the 10th to Thursday the 13th. Friday and Saturday 14/15 are also sold out. I will post fishing updates with a few pictures every other day, if not every day this week. Thanks for fishing with us, greatly appreciated. Capt Les

Book Now