50 anglers and 350 keepers, Cod/Pollock/Haddock, but the bummer is the Blue Sharks grabbed at least a 150 big keepers on there way up! Exciting to see them but truly a pain in the A**! Tomorrow looks perfect Saturday is CX and Friday decision will be made early morning. We have two boats available tomorrow if you can make it. Capt Les PS in an abundance of caution we are canceling all trips Friday and Saturday, Friday might be doable but we have to prepare for the storm. The office will be open 7-4, we are planning to run Sunday, it’s a fast moving storm. All refunds and rebooks will be started in the morning(Thursday) After the boats leave. Thanks for your patience. All updates here

Book Now