We definitely could have gotten out both Saturday and Sunday but as always from 11/1 to 2/1(24) we always call the trips in advance with all the information we have. Friday they had Gale warnings in effect, so we Cx all trips and cost us a ton of money and you a great day of fishing. Tomorrow ( Monday) is looking bleak so we are moving Mondays trip to Tuesday. It is sold out tomorrow so we are calling everyone with reservations and giving them first choice to switch and then if we have openings we will open to everyone else. It’s a 10 hour trip, so you have to call the office anyway, can’t book marathons on line. Sorry for the Cx over the weekend and tomorrow( strongly believe tomorrow will suck) but we do the best we can as to not have you drive down and send you home. The office just started calling 0830. Capt Les Update at 1400, most transferred from tomorrow to Tuesday but some couldn’t so we now have 10 spots available, call to book. Friday is sold out and Saturday only has 7 openings, Sunday has plenty of room but the weather is iffy at this point but it’s a week away, after this weekend I don’t trust the forecast.

Book Now