Just got a call from Capt Nate and if anything, there’s more fish there, pretty soon we’ll be walking on them and it’s 300+ feet of water. Slaughter and it’s only 1100 hours. Sadly the weather will keep us in port all weekend, as far as next week we’ll decide tomorrow morning. Remember weather decisions are different in January/February, a combination of cold and even a little wind makes it difficult. We’ll do our very best to pick the right days, but can’t always be correct, Mother Nature decides. Pics from today! There’s plenty of Cod, Reds and Haddock but can’t get through the Big Pollock to catch them.

Capt Les

Book Now