Report when they call in later, hopefully better than yesterday, although lots of happy people coming off the boats yesterday with comments of good fishing. Maybe our crew and Captains are spoiled from the first couple weeks of excellent fishing. We will not be sailing on Thursday, with forecast of 35 knots of wind, so if you want to go this school vacation week, tomorrow(Wednesday) or Friday are the days. For those of you with reservations Thursday, the office will be calling to rebook or refund before noon. We have openings tomorrow and Friday but the weekend is sold out.
Capt Les

Book Now