Didn’t get out today and they just upgraded tomorrow’s ( Friday) forecast to Gale warnings. Too bad, we had a full boat signed up, but as noted in previous post, this time of year we always cx if the weather is questionable. Next trips are Saturday, Sunday, Monday(sold out) and Tuesday( plenty of room), weather looks great. We are closing Wednesday and Thursday for the holiday.
Stay safe!

Capt Les Jr

Book Now